Become a member
You can join in with as many or few training sessions as you like. However for insurance purposes we have to ask anyone who is not yet a club member, to join the club if they wish to continue with the coaching after the first initial taster session.
- Insured to take part in Target Sports activities provided by the club.
- Free coaching from qualified instructors and coaches in Target Shooting Sports.
- Access to Target Sprint training sessions (Costs dependant on venue used, typically £10-£20 per session).
- Target Shooting equipment provided.
- Take part in a sport with likeminded people who are passionate about Target Sports and supporting others achieve their goals.
- Opportunities to take part in trips and competitions.
- Route to Regional and National talent pathways.
below are the costs of membership. Range fees vary depending on venue being used.
- Individual membership: £17
- Family membership: £24 (Parent & child membership)
Have questions about membership? Email the membership secretary using the button below